We have been all over the place the last few weeks and it feels SO good to be traveling again, but if we’re being totally honest, I’m exhausted haha. I will probably forever be the person who loves being home, but as soon as I’m home for a few weeks, I’m ready to be on the go again. It’s the funniest feeling. I have been loving online shopping in my down time recently, so here are my current favorite finds:
1. We have obviously been spending a lot of time outside in the sun over the past few weeks and I am being very proactive about not letting my melasma return, so I’ve been using this face sunscreen and I love it! If you know me, you know I hate the feeling on sunscreen on my hands and body, and this sunscreen literally doesn’t even feel like sunscreen and it goes on so easily and feels so light.
2. This is Luna’s favorite toy right now. If you have a baby that is teething or going to be teething, you need this. She seriously loves it.
3. I ordered these shorts a few weeks ago, and I have been wearing them nonstop since they arrived! They’re from the cloudknit collection, and they truly feel like you’re wearing clouds they’re so soft.
4. We are headed somewhere cold next week, and I am obsessed with this quilted jacket. I’m hoping it comes in time for me to bring it with me!
5. Have you been watching Ted Lasso this season? We are absolutely loving it. I’m already counting down until Season 3.
6. It’s officially feeling like fall in LA, and I just got these sweatpants and I can’t take them off. They are SO soft and cozy and for sure going to be a winter staple for me.
7. After my facial last week, my esthetician recommended this mask and I’ve been using it every day. It’s like the perfect little 10-20 minutes of self care every day, and I can also totally notice a difference in my skin already. It looks so much clearer, smoother, and brighter already!
8. I got these jeans in the curvy fit a few weeks ago, and I haven’t felt this good in jeans in a year and a half. They are definitely going to be my go-to jeans for the season.
9. This has been an absolute game changer for traveling with Luna. I honestly didn’t really know if we would need one, but when you’re in a hotel room and baby needs to nap, this makes it so Ryan and I don’t have to sit in the dark while she sleeps. It’s amazing! Use the code: OURTRAVELPASSPORT20 for $20 off!
10. You know how much I love the exercise dress and they just released this color and I am obsessed! I’m also secretly not so secretly eyeing this sweatshirt!
I am so happy to have a week at home before we’re off on another work trip! I’m going to get working on some holiday gift guides this week, because can you even believe it’s almost the holidays already?! Also with supply chain shortages and shipping delays, I’m going to be doing my shopping earlier this year, so I wanted my guides ready to make your shopping easier too, so be on the lookout for those next week! xox