We’re in Hawaii! On the flight over, we had an extra seat next to us, so Luna slept for most of it in her car seat! We are staying on the island for two weeks and we are so excited! If you’re planning on coming to Hawaii soon, this article was super helpful for figuring out what we needed to do to get here and avoid the 10-day quarantine. (If you’re fully vaccinated, you no longer need a negative covid test, but you still have to follow all the same steps and upload a copy of your CDC vaccination card to the Safe Hawaii portal.)
1. I listened to this podcast while I was driving around the other day so Luna could nap, and I really loved it. I thought it was so insightful, and I just really love Oprah and Kristen Bell.
2. We’ve both been taking this probiotic, and we both absolutely love it. It’s also an absolute essential for us when traveling, because our gut health is so off when we travel and this really helps keep us regular (tmi? haha, oh well it’s real) ! Use the code: SAMANDRYAN for 15% off your first order!
3. I know I talk about this all the time, but this really is my #1 travel essential for a baby. It’s so nice that it’s literally everything you need all in one and you don’t have to worry about checking or gate checking 3 different things!
4. We have been using this little stroller fan non-stop. It is hot here, and I’m always so worried about Luna being hot, so this is so nice, because it keeps her cool and it’s so easy to bring with us.
5. This is amazing for hikes and carrying Luna to the beach! We took her on what was supposed to be a two hour hike that turned into a four hour hike and this was a lifesaver. We were just saying that we cannot imagine this trip without it. We love it!
6. I just went on a hike in this dress and I love it so much. I got so many compliments, and the pocket in the shorts is a game changer for carrying your phone with you.
7. Speaking of hikes, I wore these shorts that I have been loving on another hike this week and they are so comfortable. You all have been loving them too!
8. If you come to Oahu, you have to stop by Kahuku Farms and get the Haipua Pineapple Smoothie. It’s truly so delicious.
9. I am religious about my skincare routine and do it literally every night. I can’t fall asleep without doing it. I’ve been using this product every night for almost two years now and I couldn’t recommend it more! Use this link to get your first month free (just pay shipping and handling).
10. Have you been watching Manifest? We’re on Season 3 and I can’t decide if I love it or hate it, because I’m actually so hooked and need to know what happens next, but I also have nightmares every night because of it haha.