We spent the long weekend eating donuts on the beach with friends, taking Luna on her first mother-daughter shopping adventure, and cleaning and organizing our little home. It was the perfect reset before we head off on a few trips again over the next few months! Luna is scooting all over the place lately and it is so fun to watch her explore but also really overwhelming, because she is literally always on the move haha. We are heading off to one of our favorite family vacation spots next week, and we can’t wait to share it with you! Here are our weekly favorites for this week:
1. I tried this dress on this weekend and absolutely LOVED it! I’ve been eyeing it for a while, but after trying it on in person, it was better than I could have ever imagined! It has pockets, is breastfeeding friendly, and is so soft and comfortable. It’s the perfect closet staple to dress up or dress down. I could honestly see myself wearing it around the house. A select few colors are 30% off with the code: HARVEST30 through September 9!
2. Luna loooves coming home to her toys and it is seriously the cutest thing ever. She is obsessed with these toys and has been loving the toys in the 5-6 month play kit lately!
3. I listened to this podcast episode the other day and LOVED it. It’s such an important topic and around the last 15 minutes is a conversation about grief and loss that I wish I could have with everyone.
4. Honestly, one of my favorite parts about coming home now is coming home to this. I’m obsessed with ice and having this at home has been an absolute game changer.
7. Since starting solids, Luna has to takea a bath about 237283059 times a day, haha. We use the hair + body wash and lotion on her everyday! It’s our favorite, because it’s gentle on her skin and free from toxins. If you shop through this link, a 15% off discount will automatically be added to your cart at checkout.
8. I’m not ready for summer to be over, but I am ready for fall fashion. This romper came in the mail this week, and I put it on immediately and LOVE it.
9. The number one question in our DM’s right now is, “What do I need to bring to the beach with a baby?” I’m working on a blog post that covers all of my essentials, but for now, here’s a list with links to our top recommendations!
10. We watched Cruella on Disney + and absolutely LOVED it! The fashion, the acting, the storyline. It was all so well done! Now someone tell me how to actually go to a movie theater with a baby, because that would’ve been a fun movie to watch with popcorn and treats.