We spent the week in Ixtapa, Mexico relaxing on the beach, playing in the ocean, and watching all of the fiery pink ocean sunsets at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific. It was so warm and sunny and truly the perfect winter escape. There is nothing I love more than spending time on the beach with my family, but I’m also so excited to be home and get back in a routine before we take off on our next trip in a few weeks! I love a beginning of the year closet clean-out and just spending time organizing everything, so I can’t wait to do that this week! Ryan’s can’t wait either. He told me. 😜
1. Settlers of Catan Dice Game – Ryan and I love Settlers, but the board game version takes forever and isn’t as fun when it’s just the two of us. I got Ryan this one for Christmas, because my friend told me it was way more fun to play with just two people. We played this approximately 738142094 times over Christmas break and it is SO fun! It’s fun with 2 people or as many people as you want and it’s definitely faster than the original! There are two sides to the paper “board,” so you can even play two different versions of the game. It’s less than $10 and honestly provides hours of entertainment. We’re obsessed!
2. Baby Swimming Floaty – This little floaty has been an absolute game changer for us when it comes to traveling with Luna! The little shade part makes it so we don’t have to worry about her getting too much sun if we want to hang in the pool or the ocean for a while, and she loves hanging out in it. She even fell asleep in it in the ocean while we went on a snorkel tour in Maui! I thought it would be one of those things we used once and were done with, but we’ve really loved it! It’s easy to pack and blow back up too. We just used it again in Mexico!
3. Modern Fertility – We’re not quite ready for baby #2 yet, but we recently met with the team of Modern Fertility and love what they stand for and their products! My sister struggled with infertility, so when Ryan and I were planning to start trying, my sister taught me so much about my cycle and ovulation and fertility factors that I’d never learned anywhere else. Modern Fertility’s whole goal is to change that and change the conversation around fertility! Whether you want kids soon or far in the future, the Modern Fertility Hormone Test is an incredible resource to help you plan for your future. The Hormone Test can be done from the comfort of your own home, only takes about 5 minutes, and costs a fraction of what fertility clinics charge for the same test ($159 vs. upwards of $1500)! The personalized report of your results gives you insight into your egg count and fertility factors. I’ll be taking the Hormone Test so we have more knowledge and can better plan for when we do want to give Luna a little sibling. Use this link to get $20 off!
4. Seed – We have both been taking the Seed DS-01 Daily Synbiotic (it’s a prebiotic + probiotic) for a few months now and can totally tell a difference, especially while traveling. It helps support ease of bloating and healthy regularity, which are two things that we used to struggle with so much when traveling. Gut health is so important to overall health, and we’ve both noticed such a difference in our overall wellness from taking Seed! Use the code: PASSPORT20 for 20% off!
5. Chelsea Boots – I tried on these boots a few weeks ago and I have not been able to stop thinking about them! They’re so beautiful and such a timeless style. They’d look cute under jeans, with leggings, or with a dress. I’m calling them my birthday present to myself.
6. Reusable Pouches – Feeding babies can be so hard and requires so much thought, so I’m so grateful for the invention of pouches haha. But those little things are expensive and Luna eats them in like two seconds and then still needs more food, so I bought these reusable pouches a few weeks ago and they’re so nice! I can make a smoothie and pour it into a few so she can have them over a few days or any puree! It’s a more affordable option and they’re dishwasher safe, so basically every mom’s dream!
7. Baby Swimsuit – I ordered Luna this little swimsuit for our trip to Mexico, but it didn’t come in time. But I tried it on her and it is SO cute. I ordered up a size, so I cannot wait for her to wear it all summer! And hopefully on our next warm weather destination trip before then haha.
8. Silk Zip Pullover Sweater – I have been wearing this Lunya half zip non stop! It’s my go-to! It’s so cozy and looks so cute with leggings for running errands or just going out and about! Use the code: GIFT-SAML20 for $20 off your first purchase of $100 or more!
9. Balm Dot Com – Half of my make up bag is from Glossier, and I’m obsessed with this Glossier lip balm! I have it in two shades now, and I love both of them! The slight purple hue the Berry color leaves on my lips is so pretty, and I just love the smell and taste of the Cookie Butter one! I think it’s pretty affordable and it lasts a long time! I honestly cannot recommend it enough!
10. Tomorrow I’ll Be Brave Book – My sister got these books for Luna for Christmas and they are seriously SO cute! We love reading them to her every night, because it has the sweetest, most uplifting message and gives practical examples of ways to be kind, creative, brave, confident, etc. We have the Tomorrow I’ll Be Kind version too and we just think they’re both 10/10 kids books.
Thank you to Modern Fertility for sponsoring this post! As always, all opinions are our own!