I’ve been inspired by my friend Olivia to share weekly favorites with you here, so I’m going to try to share a few of my favorite things with you every week. I also kind of love that it will be more like a little journal entry and a recap of our week to share with you every week, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
1. I’ve been living in this shirt all week. It’s so comfortable and the oversized tee trend is my favorite right now. Perfect for the plane, lounging around the house, or throwing over a bathing suit on the way to the beach.
2. The biker short trend is another current fav of mine, and these shorts are my go-to. I wear them with my oversized tee, and I love them. They seriously feel like butter and they’re perfect for hot summer days. The 8″ feels like the perfect length, but I’m tempted to pick up a pair of the 6″, because I think it’d be a cute athleisure look. I love that I could also wear these to work out if I wanted to!
3. Luna and I went to a Farm Rio event this week, and I am just so obsessed with their colorful dresses. I got this one, which I wore on date night this week, and these shorts that I cannot wait to wear to the beach!
4. Summer Fridays was driving a soft serve truck around LA this weekend, and I went with my friend Alex and we were the first 25 people in line (like literally 24 and 25 haha), so we got to try their new lip balm and I’ve been wearing it nonstop ever since.
5. I’ve been sleeping in these shorts and this tee ever since they arrived last week. It’s so cool, which is amazing for summer (and postpartum night sweats, haha). And they gave me a $20 off code for you! Use the code: GIFT-SAML20 for $20 off your first order ($100 minimum). I’m 100% ordering this romper next.
6. This TikTok made me laugh so hard. TikTok is truly the funniest place.
7. I ordered this dress and am bringing it to Hawaii with us next week and I can’t wait!
8. I’ve said it 100 times and I’ll say it again, but this is the best portable sound machine. I cannot imagine going anywhere or doing anything without it. It honestly calms Luna down the second we turn it on and it makes napping on-the-go SO. MUCH. EASIER.
9. Do you follow @DrBeckyatGoodInside? She is like my parenting, relationship, emotional regulation bible. Truly I could not be more grateful to have found her. Go follow her if you don’t already. She talks a lot about parenting and toddlers, but so much of what she shares can be applied to literally every relationship and aspect of life. I shared a bit more about how she’s helped me manage my thoughts about my postpartum body here.
10. I just bought these for Luna, because we have quite a few long plane rides ahead of us, and since she’s becoming a lot more aware of her surroundings, I need new toys to distract her! I saw these on Dani Austin’s stories and they look like the perfect little toy to stick to the window on the plane!
We’re headed to Hawaii next week and I’m honestly so excited! We’re going to Oahu, and I can’t wait to swim in the ocean with Luna and eat smoothie bowls every day and just embrace the island life. We’ll be sharing pics on Instagram all week! Okay, going to wake Luna up from her nap now! Hope you have a great week! xox